NaNoWriMo, Day 3



Word goal: 5,000
Words: 5,342
Pages: 10
Words to go: 44,658

Late nights: only 1 (so far)

Listens to Owl City's Ocean's Eyes: 9

Dead Bodies: None ... yet

Mysterious Darkness: 1

Elfish prophecies: 1

Times I've used the word "however": 7

Crazy Aunts: 2

First line: "They say this place is cursed," said a voice from nowhere, its whisper sounding loud in the silence of the forest.


So... there's my list of random facts today. I've given all my words to NaNoWriMo, so you're not getting a real blog post. However, I'm having a ton of fun ^_^ Hooray for NaNoWriMo -- literary abandon, totaly craziness!



NaNoNaNoNaNoNaNoNaNoNaNo

♥The Hot Girl in the NaNoWriMo


If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I’d type a little faster.

0 Brilliant Ideas:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.