About Me


By reading this blog, you will probably learn far more about me than you ever wanted to know, but here are some of the basics:
I am sixteen years old, and I dropped out of High School. Soon I will be enrolled in Bridgerland Applied Technology College, where I will be taking my GE classes. It's my master plan to major in Psychology.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and not only am I not ashamed of my religion, I have a tendency to bring it up ALL the time. What can I say? I love my church ^_^
I am an aspiring novelist -- I've completed 13 novels, but I'm keeping the title of "aspiring" until I have something published. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later, but we'll see. I'm working on it.
I am the founder of a teen writing group and podcast called The Society of Literacy and Bananas! Association (SOLAB!A for short). Some day I will probably drop dead because of this stupid club, but I love it dearly, and dedicate most of my time to it.
An obsessive hoby of mine is listing random facts. Often about myself. I hope that doesn't make me narcisstic... or OCD... or hungry... oh, wait, I'm always hungry. Never mind. I'm also really punchy, which is what happens when I write at one o' clock in the morning... which happens more frequently than I really ought to admit.
I am a geek. You may already have inferred that from the name of my blog and the fact that my picture is of me as Princess Lea (which, by the way, was the coolest costume ever ... except my costume this year, which I will eventually post pictures of). My geeky obsessions include, but are not limited to: Doctor Who (the best show on television), Star Wars IV-VI (just about the coolest movies ever made), D&D (definitely the coolest game of all times, though I currently do not have a group and so can only play online), and Doctor Who (wait, did I already say that?) I'm actually not much of a computer geek... since computers pretty much hate me. Be impressed that I can do a blog and a podcast (but, actually, don't be that impressed -- my parents are computer geeks, I just make them help me).
I enjoy acting, but I do not sing, which is kind of tragic, since musicals are more popular than plays. It's my dream to get into movies, which does not require nearly as much singing. However, that dream is even more unrealistic than becoming an award-winning novelist.... Then again, the only way to accomplish amazing things is to set unrealistic goals.
Anyway, writing, religion, being a geek, and acting... there's not much else to say about me. Besides I'm awesome. And... nope, that about sums it up.

2 Brilliant Ideas:

Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

The date says 2001. I'm confused. But that's a fun bio. It sounds a lot like you =D

The Hot Girl in the Comic Shop said...

Haha -- I had to change the date so it wouldn't show up on the main page (the posts are in order by date). As soon as there are enough posts, I'll fix this one so it has the proper date. Did that make any sense at all?

Followers

Powered by Blogger.